This is an evaluation version of IBM Mashup Center, version 2.0. The product media contains all the functionality of a fully licensed version of IBM Mashup Center, except for the following limitations:
- This software is valid for 60 days from installation.
- Only the Windows Server 2003 platform is supported.
© Copyright International Business Machines Corporation 2007, 2009. All rights reserved. US Government Users Restricted Rights – Use, duplication or disclosure restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM® Corp.
Installation instructions are available in the Quick Start Guide.
After you install the product, read the release notes. This document describes known issues, bugs fixed, and new features.
Note: If the TDI server does not start, log into MashupHub as an administrator and go to Settings > TDI Server, and click Start.
Updating the trial edition to the fully licensed version
To obtain the fully licensed version of IBM Mashup Center, contact your local IBM sales representative or visit the following site: http://www.ibm.com/software/info/mashup-center
To update the Trial Edition software to the fully licensed version of IBM Mashup Center, do the following steps:
- Go to the IBM Passport Advantage Web site: http://www.ibm.com/software/howtobuy/passportadvantage
- Sign in with your IBM ID or register if you do not already have an ID. Passport Advantage will list products available to you based on the entitlements that you purchased.
- Search for and select IBM Mashup Center 2.0.
- Download IBM Mashup Center 2.0: CZ5KYML.zip.
- Download the TDI License certificate file: CZB53ML.zip.
- Unzip the files onto the same computer where you installed the Trial Edition of IBM Mashup Center.
- Stop the IBM Mashup Center server.
- Update the WebSphere Application Server:
- Unzip CZ5KYML.zip. (If you obtained the software on a CD or DVD, skip this step.)
- Go to the WAS directory.
- Run this file: install.exe.
- Update the TDI server:
- Unzip CZB53ML.zip to a desired directory.
- Go to this directory: \Hub\TDI\win32\
- Run this command: bin\applyupdates.bat –enroll unzip_dir\TDI_LUM_UPRADE.zip, where unzip_dir is the directory where you unzipped CZB53ML.zip.
- Start the IBM Mashup Center server.