Importing pages into spaces : Mashup Center 2.0Added by IBM on November 20, 2009 | Version 1 (Original)
Contents: Creating mashups : Mashup Center 2.0
This topic describes how to import pages into your spaces as XML files. Pages contained within spaces automatically inherit permissions for the space, but you can change permissions on a page-by-page basis.
- To open the space manager, click the down arrow beside the space name field to open the space actions menu, and click Space Manager.
- In the space manager, locate the space that you want to modify with a new page. For information about filtering spaces in the space manager, see Displaying and filtering spaces in the space manager : Mashup Center 2.0.
- Beside the space name, click Actions.
- In the menu, click Import Page. This action opens the Import Page window.
- Browse to the page XML file that you want to import, and select OK.
Now, your new page is part of the selected space.
Parent topic: Working with pages in spaces : Mashup Center 2.0