You can download the installation package from IBM or use the product from the provided installation media. If you downloaded your product from Passport Advantage®, follow the directions located here: http://www.ibm.com/software/howtobuy/passportadvantage
Installing Mashup Center on AIX
Before installing this fix pack, be sure that you are familiar with the Mashup Center system requirements.
To install Mashup Center on AIX, do the following steps:
- Follow the steps in the following help topic in the WebSphere Application Server Information Center: Preparing AIX systems for installation.
- Insert the product DVD.
- Go to the root directory of the DVD where the installation file is located and run the following installation command: install.sh.
The following section contains information about known issues in Mashup Center.
- MashupHub Feed Policy Processing (Feed Control Module) is not included in this AIX release.
- Firefox 3.0.7 is not supported on AIX for Mashup Center. Use one of the supported browsers from a Windows or a Linux computer to perform the administrator tasks listed under the MashupHub Settings link.
- When using Internet Explorer, after configuring the Chart widget with a data source and then taking certain actions such as switching from the page with the Chart widget to another page, you may notice a memory leak. The Mashup Center development team is aware of this issue and is making efforts to find a fix. Until a fix is delivered, try using Mozilla Firefox.