Making a space your home space : Mashup Center 2.0Added by IBM on November 20, 2009 | Version 1 (Original)
Contents: Creating mashups : Mashup Center 2.0
You can make a space your home space and then configure your login properties so that the home space opens by default whenever you open the mashup builder.
About this task
To make a space your home space, do the following steps:
- In the space selector, select the page that you want to make your home space.
- Open the space actions menu, and select Set as Home Space.
- To configure your login properties so that your home space opens by default instead of the last page you visited in the mashup builder, do the following steps:
- At the top of the mashup builder, click Settings. This opens the My Account Settings window.
- In the Login Properties section, select My home space as the space that you want to display when you first log in.
- Click Save.
Now, each time you open Mashup Center, your home space will open by default.
Parent topic: Working with spaces : Mashup Center 2.0