Contents: Creating mashups : Mashup Center 2.0
This topic describes how to move pages in your page navigation. For example, in your page hierarchy, certain pages may be at a higher level than other pages. You can change those levels of pages and also move pages so that they are child pages of other pages.
About this task
You can move pages that are contained within spaces, or you can move individual pages in My Mashup Apps
mode. To move pages in your page navigation, do the following steps:
- In the mashup builder, in the page selector, select the page that you want to move.
- Open the page actions menu, and select Move. This opens the Move: page name window.
- In the field at the bottom of the window, the current page hierarchy displays. Select a different page than the one you are currently working with so you can provide location context in the next step.
- Select one of the following options:
- Above the selected page: This option moves the current page above the selected page in the page hierarchy. The two pages remain at the same level in the hierarchy.
- Below the selected page: This option moves the current page below the selected page in the page hierarchy. The two pages remain at the same level in the hierarchy.
- As child of the selected page: This option makes the current page a child page of the selected page.
Parent topic: Working with pages : Mashup Center 2.0