Contents: MashupHub User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 2.0
An Administrator can restrict a user from adding, selecting, and editing catalog objects.
Before you begin
The users that you add to the Restricted Users
list must have logged into MashupHub at least once.
About this task
A restricted user can access MashupHub as an anonymous user, and has only View access to the objects in the catalog.
To restrict a user:
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click Settings at the top of the window.
- Select Restricted Users from the Administrator Tasks list.
- Type the name of the user in the Search box and click Search Users. A list of users that match your search appear in the list box.
- Select the user and click Add To List.
- Select the check box next to the user.
- Click Save.
Parent topic: Administrator tasks accessed from Settings : Mashup Center 2.0