Contents: MashupHub User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 2.0
Each IMS application must have its own feed, and only nonconversational IMS applications that use the commit mode 1 (CM1), synchronization level NONE protocol are supported.
The IMS Web 2.0 solution for accessing IMS transactions as feeds has the following restrictions:
- Conversational applications are not supported.
- Two-phase commit is not supported.
- MFS source files are not supported. Only COBOL copybooks are supported.
- Multi-segment messages are not supported.
- Callout requests from IMS applications are not supported.