Running the configuration task (cluster) : Mashup Center 2.0Added by IBM on January 25, 2010 | Version 1 (Original, Show current)
Contents: Planning, installing, and configuring Mashup Center : Mashup Center 2.0
This topic describes how to complete the tasks for upgrading from Mashup Center 184.108.40.206 to Mashup Center 2.0 in a clustered server environment.
Before you begin
Be sure that you completed all the prerequisites in Completing the prerequisites for upgrading : Mashup Center 2.0
. Also, be sure that you are aware of known issues with upgrading, which are described in Known issues with upgrading : Mashup Center 2.0
- Install Mashup Center 2.0 on the same server as the Mashup Center 220.127.116.11 primary node.
- Install WebSphere Application Server deployment manager 7 on the same server where the deployment manager 6.1 is installed. Do not add any nodes.
- Required: Back up the following files and folders from the Mashup Center 18.104.22.168 cluster:
- server.config.ini and mmms.config.ini, located in MashupCenter1.1_install_root/Hub/installedApps/Mashup Hub.ear/mashuphub-enterprise.war/META-INF/config
- MashupCenter1.1_install_root/Hub/installedApps/Mashup Hub.ear/mashuphub-enterprise.war/META-INF/key.jck
the hubsample directory, located in MashupCenter1.1_install_root/Hub/installedApps/Mashup Hub.ear/mashuphub-enterprise.war
- Remove the nodes from the deployment manager 6.1. This ensures that the deployment manager information is not migrated to the new node.
- Restore the files that you backed up in the previous step to their respective directories on the Mashup Center 22.214.171.124 server. These files are required for migration.
- At a command prompt, run config.bat update-was-config on the Mashup Center 126.96.36.199 primary node. This ensures that any configuration information within WebSphere Application Server gets written to the file system.
- Optional: Migrate the deployment manager 6.1 to 7.0. Note that this step is optional if you are planning to migrate the configuration settings over manually or if you simply want to migrate specific configuration settings. Also, note the following information:
- Follow the instructions in Running the configuration task single server : Mashup Center 2.0 to migrate the Mashup Center 188.8.131.52 primary node to the 2.0 primary node using the Mashup Center migration tools.
- Add the Mashup Center 2.0 primary node to the new deployment manager 7.
- Add the Mashup Center 184.108.40.206 primary node back to the deployment manager 6.1. This restores the cluster functionality.
- At a command prompt, run config.bat update-was-config on the deployment manager 7 primary node. This moves the content from the node to the deployment manager.
Parent topic: Upgrading : Mashup Center 2.0
Previous topic: Running the configuration task single server : Mashup Center 2.0
Next topic: Understanding changes in the data mashup builder operators : Mashup Center 2.0