Scenario 1: Installing and configuring WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment 7.0 : Mashup Center 2.0Added by IBM on November 20, 2009 | Version 1 (Original)
Contents: Planning, installing, and configuring Mashup Center : Mashup Center 2.0
In this step, you will install WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment 7.0 and its associated fix packs on the Deployment Manager server. You will also configure LDAP on the WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager server.
- Go to the IBM® Passport site and download WAS Network Deployment 184.108.40.206.
- During the installation process, do the following steps:
- DO NOT install the sample application.
- Set an installation location, for example C:\\IBM\\WebSphere\\AppServer (Microsoft® Windows®) or opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer (Linux®).
- Select Deployment Manager as the WebSphere Application Server environment.
- When enabling administrative security, set both a user name and password, for example admin/admin.
- Go to the IBM Support site and install the WebSphere Application Server Update Installer 7.0. Be sure to set an installation location, for example C:\\IBM\\WebSphere\\UpdateInstaller (Microsoft Windows) or opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer (Linux).
- Install WebSphere Application Server 220.127.116.11 fix pack and WebSphere Application Server SDK 18.104.22.168 fix pack using the Update Installer.
- If necessary, back up WebSphere Application Server by copying the AppServer folder to another location.
- To configure LDAP on the Deployment Manager machine, see Configuring LDAP for Mashup Center : Mashup Center 2.0.
Parent topic: Scenario 1: Configuring a clustered environment in which Lotus Mashups and MashupHub are installed on the same servers : Mashup Center 2.0
Previous topic: Scenario 1: Installing Mashup Center on two server nodes : Mashup Center 2.0
Next topic: Scenario 1: Installing IBM HTTP Server 7.0 : Mashup Center 2.0