Scenario 1: Redeploying the secondary node with new port numbers : Mashup Center 2.0Added by IBM on November 20, 2009 | Version 1 (Original)
Contents: Planning, installing, and configuring Mashup Center : Mashup Center 2.0
In this step, you will modify the port numbers of the secondary node and then redeploy the feed policies.
About this task
After the secondary node is federated to the Mashup Center cluster, you must update the default port numbers of the MashupHub server and then redeploy the server with the new numbers. To modify the port numbers and redeploy the feed policies on the secondary node, do the following steps:
- To become familiar with the new port numbers of the secondary node, open HTTPServer_install_root\\Plugins\\config\\webserver1\\plugin-cfg.xml and check for the secondary node's HTTP and HTTPS port numbers, for example:
<Transport Hostname="<secondary_hostname" Port="9082"
Protocol="http"/> <Transport Hostname="<secondary host name"
- In the Deployment Manager, do the following steps to modify the virtual host port numbers of secondary node:
- Navigate to Environment -> Virtual Hosts -> default_host -> Host Aliases.
- Find the secondary host name and modify it with the new HTTP and HTTPS port numbers from the first step above.
- Do the following steps to redeploy the feed policies on secondary node with new port numbers from the first step above:
- Open the secondary node with the new port number, for example https://secondary_host_name:9445/mashuphub/secured/.
- Log in as the administrator, and go to admin user and go to Settings -> General config settings.
- Modify the feed policy SSL and HTTP port numbers with the new port numbers and click Update.
- Restart the cluster.
Parent topic: Scenario 1: Configuring a clustered environment in which Lotus Mashups and MashupHub are installed on the same servers : Mashup Center 2.0
Previous topic: Scenario 1: Specifying the cluster name : Mashup Center 2.0
Next topic: Scenario 1: Verifying the cluster : Mashup Center 2.0