Contents: Creating mashups : Mashup Center 2.0
Space owners can set permissions on a space and share it with others.
Before you begin
You can share spaces with both individual users as well as groups of users. You can give those users either viewing or editing access, or both. If they have viewing access, they can only view the pages in the space. If they have editing access, they can add, delete, and configure the pages. However, because they are not the space owner, they cannot share the pages with others.
About this task
To set permissions on spaces and share them with others, do the following steps:
- In the space selector, select the space that you want to share.
- Open the space actions menu, and select Share.
- In the Share window, do the following steps:
- Type a user or user group in the search field and click the icon next to the search field. Results display in the Search Results field.
- In the Search Results list, select the check boxes beside the individuals and groups with whom you want to share your space.
Note: To delete access, clear the check boxes and save your changes.
- Click Add to View to give the selected users view permission, and click Add to Edit to give the selected users edit permission.
You have now set permissions on your space and shared it with others.
Parent topic: Working with spaces : Mashup Center 2.0