Adding a page to the mashup builderAdded by IBM on April 28, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can add a page registered in the catalog to a set of pages that you have in the mashup builder.
Table of Contents: User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 184.108.40.206
You can add a page registered in the catalog to a set of pages that you have in the mashup builder.
Before you begin
The page must be in the catalog to add it to the mashup builder. If only the URL to the page is registered in the catalog, the page cannot be added to the mashup builder.
About this task
To add a page to the mashup builder:
- Click the title of the object to display the object details.
- Select the Add to Mashup Builder link in the list of Actions.
Note: When the page is registered in the catalog, if a URL to the page is specified, instead of uploading the page, the action View Mashup Page appears instead of Add to Mashup Builder. When you click the View Mashup Page, a new browser window displays the page from the Web site where the page resides.
- You must specify the address or URL where the mashup builder server resides. The URL is to the base of the mashup builder Web site. For example, if you logon to mashup builder at this URL https://myserver.myco.com:9443/mum/enabler, you specify this location https://myserver.myco.com:9443/mum.
- You only have to specify your userid and password if the mashup builder server is in a different administrative domain. Usually, if you use the same userid and password to access the mashup builder server and MashupHub, you do not need to specify the userid and password.
- You can specify the title and description for the page that is displayed in the mashup builder.
- You can also specify where to place the page in the mashup builder. Select the page that should be the parent for this page. Your page is stored beneath the page that you select.
Parent topic: Pages : Mashup Center 220.127.116.11
Pages : Mashup Center 18.104.22.168