Table of Contents: User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 188.8.131.52
Use a WebSphere® MQ queue to create an Atom feed. You can use the default instance of the WMQ Bridge for HTTP that is deployed to MashupHub or you can connect to your own WMQ Bridge for HTTP.
Before you begin
The default instance of the WMQ Bridge for HTTP is configured to connect to a queue manager called SYSTEM.DEFAULT.LOCAL.QUEUE, through an MQ TCP listener on port 1414.
: You can configure your own WMQ Bridge for HTTP or you can reconfigure the default instance by following the steps in Modifying the WebSphere MQ queue connection factory : Mashup Center 184.108.40.206
About this task
To create a feed from a WebSphere MQ queue:
- On the Home:Catalog tab, click Create and select New Feed.
- Select WebSphere MQ Queue from the list of data sources and click Next.
- The default location of the WMQ Bridge for HTTP is localhost:9080. If you have configured a different location, enter the WMQ Bridge for HTTP in the WMQ Bridge for HTTP Connection Details field.
- The default WMQ queue name to read messages from is SYSTEM.DEFAULT.LOCAL.QUEUE. If you want to use a different queue, enter a the queue name in the WMQ Queue Name field.
- Optional: Select Destructive Reads to remove messages from the queue when they are read.
- Optional: Select Read All Messages to read all available messages on the queue. This option is only available if you select the Destructive Reads option.
- Click Next.
- Enter the feed details. See Specifying the feed details and registering the feed : Mashup Center 220.127.116.11 .
After you save the feed, click View Feed in Browser
. The results appear in a new tab or window in the browser.
You might need to view the page source from the browser to see all the information in the feed. For example, in Firefox select View
-> Page Source
Parent topic: Creating and registering new feeds : Mashup Center 18.104.22.168