Editing the categories in the catalogAdded by IBM on April 28, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|An Administrator can add, change, or remove categories from the catalog.
Table of Contents: User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 126.96.36.199
An Administrator can add, change, or remove categories from the catalog.
About this task
MashupHub is installed with a set of predefined categories that users can assign to the object that they create in the catalog.
To edit the categories:
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click Settings at the top of the window.
- Select Edit Categories from the Administrator Tasks list.
- Add, edit, or delete categories:
- To add a new category, type the name of the category in the Add a category field.
- To edit an existing category, click in the row that contains the category name and change the category name.
- To delete an existing category, check the name of the category. Objects in the catalog that are assigned to the deleted category remain in the catalog. The category is removed from the details about the object.
Parent topic: Administrator tasks accessed from Settings : Mashup Center 188.8.131.52