Table of Contents: User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 22.214.171.124
Do you need help understanding how to use MashupHub? A good place to start is with the tutorials and examples that are provided with MashupHub.
You can access the tutorials and examples in the following ways:
- On the Home:Catalog tab, from the Getting Started actions
- On any tab, click the Help link at the top of the window
There are several tutorials that come with MashupHub:
- The Mashup Center tutorial focuses on the catalog, generating feeds, and creating data mashups.
- The IMS™ feed tutorial guides you through the steps for creating a feed from an IMS application.
- The Introduction to creating mashups using the Mashup Builder tutorial contains step-by-step lessons for creating a real-world mashup using both the mashup builder and the data mashup builder.
The examples show you how to create feeds and data mashups in MashupHub. Each example includes step-by-step instructions. A copy of each completed example is in the catalog, so that you can compare your example results with completed example.
Show you how to create feeds using a wide range of enterprise and other types data sources.Data mashup examples
Show you how to create data mashups. You start with data from an existing feed in the catalog or from a feed available on the Internet. The examples then show you how to use the operators and functions in the data mashup builder to create data mashups.
Parent topic: Introduction : Mashup Center 126.96.36.199