TDI server administrationAdded by IBM on April 28, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|An administrator can refresh, start, or stop the built-in Tivoli® Directory Integrator (TDI) server.
Table of Contents: User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 126.96.36.199
An administrator can refresh, start, or stop the built-in Tivoli® Directory Integrator (TDI) server.
About this task
The TDI server will automatically start when the server is needed for the feeds that you add to the catalog.
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click Settings at the top of the window.
- Select TDI Server from the Administrator Tasks list.
- The status of the server is displayed at that bottom of the task area. You can:
- Click Status to refresh the status of the server.
- Click Start to start the TDI server.
- Click Stop to stop the TDI server.
Parent topic: Administrator tasks accessed from Settings : Mashup Center 188.8.131.52