Scatter plot widget example: imc3Added by IBM on November 23, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|This example shows you how to create a scatter plot widget and save it to the catalog.
This example shows you how to create a scatter plot widget and save it to the catalog.
Before you begin
Estimated time to create this example
: 10 minutes
- Connection to the Internet
- Supported browser
- Internet Explorer 6.0 SP3, 7.0, 8.0 (Windows® only)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 (Windows and Linux®)
- Safari 5.0 (Mac OS only)
- For the most current information about system configuration, consult the Detailed System Requirements for IBM® Mashup Center.
- Logged in to Mashup Center
- On the Home:Catalog page, click Create and select New Widget.
- In the Numeric Data Feeds category, select Scatter Plot and click Next.
- In the Content and Size section, click Browse Catalog.
- Type Potential Projects in the search area and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Select the feed named Potential Projects Probability Feed and click OK.
- In the Header and Footer section, change the Title to Potential Projects Probability.
- Click Next.
- In the Specify the following information window, enter these values:
Click Finish. The widget has been saved to the Catalog.
Click View Widget in Browser. The results display in a new tab or window in the browser.
- Title: My Potential Projects Probability Widget
- Description: Example widget using the Potential Projects Probability Feed
- Version: 1.0
- Tags: widget, money, probability, projects
- Permissions: Public
In the lower right corner of the results displayed in the browser, click Add To to add the widget to your Mashup Builder widget palette.
Accept the defaults in the Add This Widget screen and click Next.
From the Select a palette drop-down menu, select the palette in which you want to place the widget.
Click Next. The widget is added to the Mashup Builder.