You can create an Atom feed from data in a Content Manager repository. Begin by entering the details for the Content Manager connection.
Before you begin
Each Content Manager system requires specific configuration setup steps to connect to the MashupHub server. Refer to Configuring enterprise Content Manager servers for feeds
for detailed instructions.
About this task
To create a feed from a Content Manager repository:
Creating a query for an Enterprise Content Manager ECM repository feed: imc3
- On the Home:Catalog page, click Create and select New Feed.
- Select Content Manager Server (ECM) and click Next.
- Select a Content Manager that is already known to MashupHub or select New connection to create a new Content Manager connection. If you select a known connection, the remaining fields in this window are automatically filled in.
- Select the Content Manager repository. Type the username and password for the repository. The remaining fields that are displayed depend on the repository you select. The following fields are for FileNet P8 Content Manager:
The following fields are for DB2 Content Manager:
- FileNet® P8 engine URL: The URL location of the IBM® FileNet P8 Content Manager engine.
- Object Store: The FileNet Object Store that you want to explore.
- Workplace URL: Browser-based address for the FileNet Workplace™ (or WorkplaceXT) web application.
The following fields are for SharePoint Services:
- Hostname: The network name and domain of the DB2® Content Manager server. For example, mycompany.workplace.com.
- Port: The connection port. The default is 50000.
- Server name: The name of the DB2 Content Manager server.
- Database: The name of the database that you want to explore.
- Database schema: The database schema.
- SharePoint URL: The SharePoint site URL that you want to connect to.
- IICE connector Service Asmx: The location of the SharePoint Services connector .NET application that runs on the SharePoint Services computer.
- Click Next.The query window opens.
After you connect to the Content Manager repository, you select the folder and then the properties to query for the feed results.
Parent topic: Creating and registering new feeds: imc3