You can edit the details for a data mashup, edit the data mashup, or create a new data mashup based on an existing data mashup.
Before you begin
The Edit As New
action appears for anyone who has View permission on the data mashup. The Edit Details
and Edit Data Mashup
actions only appear for the creator of the data mashup, and for anyone who has Edit permission on the data mashup.
About this task
To edit the data mashup:
- Click the title of the object to display the object details.
- In the list of Actions choose:
- Edit Details. Use this action to change the information about a data mashup. For example, you can grant other groups or users permission to View or Edit the feed, or specify categories for the data mashup.
- Edit Data Mashup. Use this action to change the data mashup. For example, you can insert a new operator in the data mashup or edit the parameters for an operator.
- Edit As New. Use this action to create a data mashup that is based on an existing data mashup.
Parent topic: Data mashups: imc3
Data mashup builder: imc3
Builtin functions: imc3
Creating userdefined functions: imc3
Specifying the data mashup details and registering the data mashup: imc3
Using an existing data mashup to create another data mashup: imc3