You can update a page that is registered in the catalog by replacing it with a new version of the page.
Before you begin
Only the owner of a page can replace the page in the catalog.
About this task
To replace a page in the catalog:
- Click the title of the object to display the object details.
- Select the Replace page link in the list of Actions.
- Specify the input type of the page package file by selecting either Upload a Mashup Page Package or Register a Mashup Page URL. Then type or browse to the name of the page, or enter the URL for the page.
- Click Next.
- You can update the following details that are associated with the page.
- Related Entries
- URL to the Technical Documentation
- Access Methods
Parent topic: Pages: imc3