When the resource requires authentication, select an authentication method and enter the values to access the resource.
when the resource requires basic authentication to access it. The values will be used to generate the feed for other users. Enter the user ID and the password.
when the resource requires form-based authentication to access it. The values will be used to generate the feed for other users.
- User ID and Password: Enter the User ID and password for the authentication form.
- Form User ID Name and Form Password Name: Enter the attribute names of the input elements for the user name and password in the form. The default values, j_username and j_password, are used by Tomcat and WebSphere® Application Server in generic forms. To find the Form user ID attribute name and the form password attribute name, look at the source of the authentication form. For example, if the input element is <input type='text' name='form_username'>, specify form_username for the form User ID name value.
- Login URL: Enter the login URL. The login URL is typically the URL in the authentication form ACTION attribute.
- Optional: Logout URL: Enter a logout URL if you want to log out each time a connection is made to the resource.
- Optional: Form Data : Use this field to enter additional data required by the form. Enter the data as a list of key and value pairs separated by the ampersand character (&). For example, cmd=LogIn&action=redirect.
Select Client Credentials
when the resource requires an authenticated user and the resource is in the same Single Sign-On (SSO) domain as the MashupHub server. No credentials are saved. The identity of the user requesting the feed is used to access the resource.
Parent topic: Feeds: imc3
URL parameters in registered feeds: imc3
Reserved parameter names: imc3
Creating and registering new feeds: imc3
Adding an existing feed to the catalog: imc3
Specifying the object details and registering the object: imc3
Viewing a feed: imc3
Viewing a feed that uses an HTTPS connection in the Safari browser: imc3
Editing feeds: imc3
Deleting a feed from the catalog: imc3