This topic describes how to add the correct interceptor class to the WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager so that users can successfully access the WebDAV file store in the Mashup Center cluster.
About this task
When connecting to the Mashup Center WebDAV file store, the com.ibm.portal.auth.tai.HTTPBasicAuthTAI
interceptor class must be present in order for users to be able to access its resources from their browsers. For single-server environments, this interceptor already exists in the WebSphere Application Server administrative console, and you are not required to make any changes. For clustered server environments, this inceptor class does not already exist, so you must do the following steps to add it to the WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager administrative console manually:
- Open the WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager administrative console.
- Select Security -> Global Security.
- In the Authentication section on the right side of the window, select Web and SIP security -> Trust association.
- On the next window, under Additional Properties, select Interceptors.
- Create a new class named com.ibm.portal.auth.tai.HTTPBasicAuthTAI with the following property values:
Save your changes.
- enabled: true
- authenticationRealm: Mashups
- useRegExp: false
- loginTarget: WSLogin
- userAgentBlackList: AllAgentsAllowed
- userAgentWhiteList: NoAgentSpecified
- urlWhiteList: /mum/mycontenthandler*
Parent topic: Scenario 1: Configuring a clustered environment in which Lotus Mashups and MashupHub are installed on the same servers: imc3
Previous topic: Scenario 1: Verifying the cluster: imc3