Scenario 1: Setting up the cluster: imc3Added by IBM on November 23, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|In this step, you will use the WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager set up the cluster, federate the IBM® HTTP Server as a unmanaged node server, and create the web server for the cluster environment.
In this step, you will use the WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager set up the cluster, federate the IBM® HTTP Server as a unmanaged node server, and create the web server for the cluster environment.
- Click Servers -> Clusters -> New. Type the cluster name, and click Next.
- To create the first cluster member, type the member name, select the primary node, and select Create the member by converting an existing application server. Then click Next.
- Type the secondary member name, select the node, add the member, and click Next. Finish the remaining cluster setup.
- To add a new web server and a new node, do the following steps:
- To add an unmanaged node for the web server, navigate to System administration -> Add node.
- Select Unmanaged node, and then click Next.
- Type the name and host name, and then click OK.
- To create a new web server for the cluster environment, log in to the Deployment Manager administrative console, and navigate to Servers -> Web servers.
- Select to create a new web server, select the node, and then type the server name. Click Next and then Next again.
- Specify the web server installation location, plug-in installation location, user name, and password.
- Click Next to confirm the new server, and then finish adding the web server.
- Restart the cluster.
Parent topic: Scenario 1: Configuring a clustered environment in which Lotus Mashups and MashupHub are installed on the same servers: imc3
Previous topic: Scenario 1: Federating the Mashup Center servers as managed nodes: imc3
Next topic: Scenario 1: Connecting the MashupHub server on the secondary node to a database: imc3