|In this step, you will install IBM® HTTP Server 7.0 and its associated fix packs on the WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager server.
In this step, you will install IBM® HTTP Server 7.0 and its associated fix packs on the WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager server.
About this task
For more information about installing IBM HTTP Server, see the Installing IBM HTTP Server
topic in the http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.nd.doc/info/ae/ae/tins_webserver.html
">WebSphere Application Server Information Center.
- Go to the http://www-306.ibm.com/software/webservers/httpservers/">IBM HTTP Server web site and download IBM HTTP Server 7.0.
- During the installation process, do the following steps:
- Set the installation location, for example C:\IBM\HTTPServer (Microsoft® Windows®) or opt/IBM/HTTPServer (Linux®).
- Select Run HTTP server as the Microsoft Windows server and IBM HTTP Administration as the Windows Service.
- Log on using the specified user account, and type the system administrator's user name password.
- Specify the HTTP administrator's user ID and password. Click Next.
- Select to install the IBM HTTP Server plug-in for WebSphere Application Server, and specify the web server definition and the host name for WebSphere Application Server. Click Next to finish.
- Go to the IBM Support site and install IBM HTTP Server 220.127.116.11 and IBM HTTP Server plug-in 18.104.22.168 fix packs using the Update Installer.
- If the IBM HTTP Server and the WebSphere Application Server deployment manager node are not installed on the same machine, copy the plugin-config file from the deployment manager node to the IBM HTTP Server node. If they are installed on the same machine, skip this step.
- In the plugin-cfg.xml file, set the AcceptAllContent property to true. Otherwise, an error may occur when requesting files from WebDAV such as theme content.
Parent topic: Scenario 1: Configuring a clustered environment in which Lotus Mashups and MashupHub are installed on the same servers
Previous topic: Scenario 1: Installing and configuring WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment 7.0
Next topic: Scenario 1: Configuring both Lotus Mashups servers to share a common database