In this step, you will install Lotus® Mashups on two separate server nodes, using the same parameter setting.
Before you begin
If you are installing on Linux®, confirm that the following packages are installed on your operating system. If one or more of the packages are not installed, you must install them. To confirm a previous installation, use rpm -qa | grep XXX
, where XXX
is the package name. To install a package, use rpm -ivh XXX
, where XXX
is the package name:
About this task
For more detailed installation instructions, see Installing IBM Mashup Center
. Note that you are only installing Lotus Mashups in this step. You will install MashupHub on a remote server in a later step.
- From the Mashup Center image, unzip installer.zip (Microsoft® Windows®) or install.tar (Linux) on one of the server nodes.
- Run install.bat (Microsoft Windows) or install.sh (Linux) to invoke the Mashup Center installation wizard.
- During the installation process, select to install only Lotus Mashups. Also specify the installation location as well as the administrator's user name and password.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Repeat these steps above for the second server node.
Parent topic: Scenario 2: Configuring a Lotus Mashups cluster using a standalone MashupHub server
Next topic: Scenario 2: Installing and configuring WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment 7.0