Upgrading Mashup Center from version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 (cluster)Added by IBM | Edited by Dirk Tysmans on December 2, 2011 | Version 4 (Show original)
|This topic describes how to complete the tasks for installing the Mashup Center 220.127.116.11 fix pack when upgrading from Mashup Center version 18.104.22.168 in a clustered server environment.
This topic describes how to complete the tasks for installing the Mashup Center 22.214.171.124 fix pack when upgrading from Mashup Center version 126.96.36.199 in a clustered server environment.
Before you begin
The procedure for upgrading a MashupCenter from one version to another is designed to work on a single server rather than a cluster. Keep that in mind as the steps below are
executed. The procedure will be
- Install v188.8.131.52 servers.
- Remove the Mashup Center v184.108.40.206 cluster definition, including all the Mashup applications.
- Migrate data from v220.127.116.11 to v18.104.22.168.
- Construct a new cluster for v22.214.171.124, using the procedure documented for building a Mashups cluster.
- Do the following steps to enable feed policy processing in Mashup Center 126.96.36.199:
- Log on to MashupHub as an administrator.
- To access the Edit Feed Policies page, log in as an administrator, and then click Settings -> Edit Feed Policies.
- In the Current status menu, select Enabled.
- Click Save Status.
- Install the Mashup Center 3.0 primary node on the same server as the Mashup Center 188.8.131.52 primary node and configure it for database persistence. See Configuring data persistence for more information.
- To install the 184.108.40.206 fix pack and migrate Mashup Center data, follow the steps in Upgrading Mashup Center from version 3.0 to 220.127.116.11.
- Update the WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment with fix pack 11.
- Required: Back up the following files and folders from the Mashup Center 18.104.22.168 cluster:
Required: In the deployment manager, do the following steps:
- server.config.ini and mmms.config.ini, located in the MashupCenter22.214.171.124_install_root/Hub/installedApps/Mashup Hub.ear/mashuphub-enterprise.war/META-INF/config directory.
- The MashupCenter126.96.36.199_install_root/Hub/installedApps/Mashup Hub.ear/mashuphub-enterprise.war/META-INF/key.jckfile.
- The hubsample directory, located in the MashupCenter188.8.131.52_install_root/Hub/installedApps/Mashup Hub.ear/mashuphub-enterprise.war directory.
Restore the files that you backed up in the previous step to their respective directories on the Mashup Center 184.108.40.206 server. These files are required for migration.
Open the MashupCenter220.127.116.11_install_root/Config/config.properties file on the Mashup Center 18.104.22.168 primary node, and remove the deployment manager parameters.
At a command prompt, run config.bat update-was-config on the Mashup Center 22.214.171.124 primary node. This ensures that any configuration information within WebSphere Application Server gets written to the file system.
With the 126.96.36.199 server up and running, open Upgrading Mashup Center from version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 (single server), and follow the steps to migrate the Mashup Center 220.127.116.11 primary node to the 18.104.22.168 primary node and migrate your MashupHub data.
Do the following steps to upgrade the secondary nodes to Mashup Center 22.214.171.124:
- Delete the Mashup Center 126.96.36.199 cluster. (Servers > Clusters > WebSphere application server clusters)
- Delete the web server. (Servers > server types > Web servers)
- Remove all the Mashup Center 188.8.131.52 WebSphere Application Server nodes and web server nodes. (System Administration > Nodes)
- Uninstall all WebSphere Enterprise Applications except for DefaultApplication, ivtApp, and query. This insures that all Mashup Center 184.108.40.206 widget applications and enterprise applications are purged from the deployment manager.
- Restart the deployment manager to make the changes effective.
Do the following steps to set up the Mashup Center 220.127.116.11 cluster with your migrated data:
- Install Mashup Center 3.0 on the same machine as the secondary 18.104.22.168 node.
- Stop the 3.0 server.
- If using Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server, add the required driver files to following location to ensure a successful database connection: Mashup_Center3.0_install_root/Hub/installedApps/Mashup Hub.ear/mashuphub-enterprise.war/WEB-INF/lib.
- Open Upgrading Mashup Center from version 3.0 to 22.214.171.124, and follow steps to upgrade 3.0 to 126.96.36.199 in a single server environment.
- Configure the 188.8.131.52 secondary node to connect to the same database as the 184.108.40.206 primary node.
- Add the Mashup Center 220.127.116.11 primary node to the deployment manager.
- Add the Mashup Center 18.104.22.168 secondary node to the deployment manager. This restores the cluster functionality.
- Create a new cluster definition for the 22.214.171.124 node.
- At a command prompt, run config.bat update-was-config on the 126.96.36.199 primary node.
This moves the content from the node to the deployment manager.
To finish setting up the cluster, locate the Configuring a clustered server environment section in the Mashup Center 3.0 Information Center, and follow the steps starting with the Federating the Mashup Center server as managed nodes topic.
Parent topic: Upgrading Mashup Center from version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206