Donjay C. Harrington 5.Nov.07 03:35 PM a Web browser Open Mic 6.5.5 Windows XP
I have searched the forum rather completely, while finding several posts referring to my topic none of them provided a clear definitive answer. So please allow me to indulge.
1. I have a form called "Client".
2. For every client there are associated activity documents (responses to Client form)
3. I have a embedded view that displays all the activities associated with any given contact.
4. Embedded view is categorized by a client ID value.
Here is my issue. When opening my client form I don't see any of the responses in my embedded view.
- if I were to create a new activity
- save and exit the activity document
- go back to the client form I will see the entire list of responses. Which is what I need this to do.
Here is where it gets downright cruel...
- If i then exit the client doc, re-open, the response docs in my embedded view no longer show.
I have searched this forum completely (3hrs Today) and made sure all of my view settings / embedded view settings / form settings are correct.
Has anyone experienced this before ?
Any help is always appreciated!!!!
Donjay C. Harrington
AOL IM Donjay989
MSN ID firstname.lastname@example.org