Sebastian Kuliś 17.Nov.13 12:37 PM a Web browser General 7.0.3 All Platforms
I need to automate the process of filling in forms in the documents in Lotus Notes 7 using a website written in PHP for example .
A few important details :
- Nsf database is off-site , on an external server , we do not have administrative rights and development - everything is under the control of the customer.
- We have the right to read, edit and save documents in Lotus Notes
- Documents are : forms, buttons for functions that we do not know what is under them
In our company, we have an internal website that provides similar functionality as the forms provided in Lotus Notes documents . We need to integrate the filling in forms on our website with forms in Lotus Notes .
I would ask for advice :
- What software tools should be used to accomplish this task and in this situation is that even possible ?
- Is it possible to read the functions embedded in the buttons ( maybe an external tool or some kind of reverse engineering ) ?
- Is the ability to work directly contributed to NSF database ?
I was wondering about import and export documents ( csv) between applications ( LN and internal application ), but what about the functions of the buttons ?