Tim Girard 15.Feb.07 05:28 PM a Web browser Applications Development All Releases All Platforms
I'm using the Domino COM object with C# and I am having problems automating the creation of meetings (invitations, accepting, decling etc)
Can someone please tell me if this is the correct sequence of steps to take for sending out an invitation?
1. Domino.NotesDocument ndoc = ndb.CreateDocument();
2. //Fill in the appropriate fields
3. ndoc.Save(true, false, true); //also what exactly does the 2nd param do? it's for "makeResponse"
4. ndoc.Send(false, ref requiredAttendees);
This seems to work but if flakey, especially if i try manipulating the meeting manually using the Notes Client.
Also, what is the proper sequence for Accepting a meeting invitation
Assuming that the invitation has arrived in the users mail box, this is what i have tried but it's not working properly.
1. Domino.NotesDocument ndocR = ndb.CreateDocument();
4. //set the fields i want e.g. Notice ="A", _ViewIcon ="83"
5. ndocR.Save(true, true, true);
6. ndocR.Send(false, ref chair);
Or should i be using ndoc.CreateReplyMessage()? or neither of these too functions?
Any help would be apprecitated, thanks.
Does anyone have any documentation on the Domino COM object or examples in C# for appointments/meetings?