Roger Sebastian 27.Oct.06 09:33 AM a Web browser Notes Client All Releases Windows XP
We have an interesting issue. Here are the steps to create:
1. Create a cascaded view that is named something like "Sent\By Date".
2. Create a folder called "TestFolder".
3. Drag the folder to the "Sent" view (Sent is not actually a view, but more like a category). The folder will appear to move to under "Sent".
4. Right click on TestFolder and create a new folder called "Subfolder".
TestFolder will remain under Sent, but Notes will also create a blue folder called TestFolder under the folders section. SubFolder will only exist under the blue TestFolder, not the yellow TestFolder still under Sent.
5. Exit the database and reopen.
6. Notes creates a blue FOLDER called "Sent" under the folder section.
7. TestFolder will disappear from Sent under views.
8. SubFolder will disappear entirely.
This has caused a great deal of pain for us. Has anyone else encounter this problem? Is there a fix?