RE: technote is same process I use linda sun 15.Aug.06 02:46 PM a Web browser Domino Designer 6.5.1Windows 2000
Thanks for your suggestions. The thing is that I am not an administator, (he is on vacation) but the database have to be fixed, so we want to try it. I would like to make sure the steps and their details as I do not have experience working with server.
The steps are below:
How To Re-create Clubusy.nsf File (applies to Domino 5.x, 6.x, and 7.x Servers only):
The Clubusy.nsf file is the Free Time database on a clustered server. To re-create (or restore) the Clubusy database, do the following:
Note: This process must be done to all servers in the cluster to avoid the replication of Clubusy.
1. If possible, map a drive or FTP to the Domino Server's \Data directory.
2. From the Domino Administrator client open the live console.
3. Shut down the Sched and Calconn tasks on all clusters and flush the database cache.
tell sched q
tell calconn q
tell RnRMgr q <---- Note: This command is for the Domino 7.x server only
Note: Several "dbcache flush" commands may be required, depending on the OS and the server's load.
4. On the Domino Server's \Data directory find the Clubusy.nsf and rename it to something else, such as Clubusy.old. Then move it out of any data or any reference to a database or directory link.
Note: DO NOT leave the renamed copy in the Domino server's \Data directory hierarchy or you may encounter unexpected results.
Important Note: Steps 3 and 4 MUST be done on ALL clustermates BEFORE Step 5 is performed on ANY server. Otherwise, old data may be added back into the Clubusy database invalidating what you are trying to do. If you do not do this correctly, you will have to restart the recreation process for Clubusy.nsf (steps 1 - 4) all over again.
5. Issue the following commands on all clustermates:
Note: These commands are not case sensitive.
load RnRMgr <---- Note: This command should be run on Domino 7.x Servers only
You said we need to move Clubusy.nsf out of the directory before, how to do it? it should be in step 1? what means "map a driver or FTP to the Domino server's \Data directory"?