We are proud to announce that we have released an updated version of our very popular Freeware oz dbMon 2 - Database Monitoring suite.
Simply the best notes/domino Freeware available, download now from our download page.
Some of the changes in dbMon 2 are -:
1. Completely re-designed UI - dbMon 2 database is the best UI ever developed for a Lotus Notes database.
2. Added facility to "Protect" databases from being deleted or being over-written with new databases.
3. Added option to control if document updates are accepted from nHTTP, nPOP, nRouter, nServer & nSTMP. This allows dbMon 2 servers to be
configured in line with the primary activity of each domino server & allows for granular control.
4. New command serverlist - this lists all the details about dbMon 2 servers in a NNN.
5. New command servernab - this will list and ping all server in the NAB, not just in your NNN.
6. Added facility to have dbMon 2 monitor emails for attachments and create a document if there are more than the specified number of
attachments in an email. This document contains the details of the server, database and UNID of the email document to allow for further
7. Now is provided in 2 x flavours - Freeware and Enterprise Edition.
As dbMon is a server addin task it is very easy to install and configure, no changes to the notes client or databases are required.