Joseph A Dinda 6.May.08 04:12 PM a Web browser Toolkits 7.0.2 Windows XP
I wrote some C++ API code to retrieve information on the various scheduled agents in my database (properties not available via the LotusScript Agent object).
The code works fine on all of the scheduled agents in the database, except for the few that have a value in the "Run on behalf of" field (in the agent properties dialog box).
The code fails when it tries to open the agent:
if(Db.AgentExists(agtName) != 0)
// Open the agent's note
agent.Open(); // FAILING HERE ...
return ("Opened the Agent");
When I remove the value from the "Run on behalf of" field from these agents and re-run the code, the code works fine.
I found one other posting with the same problem (from 2 years ago), but there were no replies. I'm hoping maybe someone found a solution since the last posting, or could confirm that this is due to a bug.