To know how to restore lotus notes, you may use search machine
In case guide below and Google can’t help you, then learn that…
1. Copy the NSF file into a new local location that has Lotus Notes
2. Using the Command prompt go to Lotus Notes home. (i.e. c:\lotus\notes )
3. Run the following commands:
(Enter the user's Notes password if prompted)
3a. nfixup.exe <filename>.nsf
3b. ncompact.exe -c <filename>.nsf
4. Once the file has been fixed and compacted. Rename the original NSF in source (i.e. _bkup or _currupt) to distinguish the corrupt version from the fixed one.
5. Add the fixed NSF to source and process in Clearwell as needed.