Outlook 2007 Support currently planned in the 1Q08 timeframe Felicia Sienkiewicz 10.Jul.07 10:43 AM Lotus Notes Domino Access for Outlook 7.0.2All Platforms
However, there is a hack to allow Outlook 2007 to work with DAMO, but it has not been tested and it is believed to have some issues.
The hack is:
1. Install Office 2007 from MSDN download
2. Add %ProgramFiles%\DominoForOutlook to the system path (also added to user path for paranoia) (*)
3. Install DAMO ("\\growl\builds\DAMO\7.0.2 Special Build\060507 - Signed\setup.exe"), single user
4. Configure the new account.
5. Open regedit - go to computer\hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\office\outlook\addins\inotesoutlookaddin.addin.
6. Change LoadBehavior to 3 (was 2)
(*) Make sure that there are no other instances of notes in the path before %ProgramFiles%\DominoForOutlook. I had a version in C:\notes that preceded this in the system path which caused it to crash
Also - you may need to reboot before you will see initial replication commence. Starting Outlook/DAMO after making these changes did not work for me, but it did work for some. After a reboot, then initial replication kicked in for me.