kristof perus 4.Feb.08 03:56 PM a Web browser Notes Client 6.0.1 CF1 Windows XP
We are experiencing a strange situation.
We have users that go from one site to another with a laptop. On each site where they connect, they use a different Server, but, each server has the same replicas of our applications.
Whenever they open a document, on certain databases, they get errors like:
1 - illegal parenthesized reference: <name of one of our lotusscript function>
2 - not a sub or function: <name of one of our lotusscript function>
3 - Error 28363: user defined error
4 - Unable to locate field
5 - the linked document cannot be found in view <xxx>`
When the user gets one of those errors, he can't open the document.
Those applications are also accessed by non-roaming users. They never experience such problems.
We tried a lot of administration tools: compact, fixup, etc. nothing seems to work. The only thing that seems to temporarily solve the problem is to delete the windows profile (local and on server), where the notes data directory of the user is stored.
Oddly, this error seems to be linked to a particular site, depending on the user. So if user 1 goes from A to B and C, once he gets the error on B, he will experience it until we fix his windows profile. If he tries to connect (veeeery slow) to A or C from B, everything's ok. And user 2 might experience the same on C... or not at all.
If anyone has any good idea to help us solve this situation, please, you're welcome :)