RE: open document from another folder Esther Strom 28.Aug.06 05:08 PM a Web browser General 6.0.2 CF2Windows 2000
As far as LotusScript is concerned, views and folders are the same thing. You weren't specific about the flow of this, but I'm assuming that the user selects documents in their inbox, then clicks a button to get a popup listing of documents in the folder they selected from which they select more documents; the agent then processes all of these documents.
Sorry I don't have time to write complete code for you, but here's what you'll need to do.
1) Use NotesDatabase.UnprocessedDocuments to get a NotesDocumentCollection of the selected documents in the Inbox.
2) Loop through NotesDatabase.Views, using the IsFolder property to add folder names to an array. Use NotesUIWorkspace.Prompt(Prompt_OKcancellist) to provide a list of folders to choose from; unfortunately there's no LS equivalent of @PickList([folders]).
3) Use the returned folder name from step 2 in conjunction with PickListCollection to get a NotesDocumentCollection of selected documents from the chosen folder.
4) Add documents from both defined NotesDOcumentCollections to a new collection. I don't know that there's a way to just append one collection to another; you'll probably have to loop through the Inbox collection and use NotesDocumentCollection.AddDocument to add each Inbox doc to the new collection. Then loop through the collection from the selected folder and add those documents.
5) You now have a single NotesDocumentCollection containing all documents that need to be processed - do whatever you were planning on doing.