Timothy C Lee 22.May.07 09:08 AM a Web browser Domino Designer 6.0.2 Windows XP
I have created some agents to run at night and refresh documents in my database (documents that include db lookups to another notes database).
I have tested them on our development server and they run fine, manually and scheduled. However, when they are scheduled to run on the production server, they are stopping after just a few seconds (they should run for several minutes or more).
I have checked that they have the appropriate authority to run on the server and they do.
Here is the script(below). Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Dim session As New notessession
Dim db As notesdatabase
Dim view As notesview
Dim doc As notesdocument
Dim tdoc As notesdocument
Set db = session.currentdatabase
Set db = session.GetDatabase("", "clprod\QADBnew.nsf")
Set view = db.getview("Agent_UTC_View")
tmp = view.autoupdate
view.autoupdate = False
Set doc = view.getfirstdocument
While Not doc Is Nothing
Call doc.computewithform(True, False)
On Error Goto errorHandler
Call doc.save(True, False)
Set doc = view.getnextdocument(doc)
ProbChgNum = doc.GetItemValue("ProbChgNum")
number = ProbChgNum(0)
Set tdoc = New NotesDocument(db)
tdoc.form = "Memo"
Set rtitem = tdoc.getfirstitem("Body")
tdoc.Subject = ("Agent Error Notification - Integration Test Case #" +Cstr(number))
Call rtitem.AppendText("An error has occurred on Integration Test Case #" + Cstr(number) )
Call rtitem.AppendText("Included is a doclink for you to follow. Thank You " )
Call rtitem.Appenddoclink (doc,"")
Call tdoc.Send (False,"Timothy C Lee")