Juanda Sisnawan 10.Feb.11 01:56 AM a Web browser Domino Server 7.0.1 FP1 All Platforms
We would like to change our domino mail server name for example from Server/ABC to Server/XYZ (change the organization name for the server name)
What we have in mind are:
1. create a new organization for XYZ
2. create a new server with the new organization
3. Install the new server with the different organization as an additional server
4. replicate all the necessary information from old server
5. change the domain name in the server document to XYZ
5. retired the old server
So we have prepared a new server to be installed with the new server name, but we have failed in installing the server
What we have tried are:
1. Register a new organization name in the old-server with the name of XYZ (got the new certifier id file)
2. Register a new server with the XYZ organization certifier (got the new server id file)
3. Cross certify the new certifier with the old certifier (we cross certified both the new server id and the new certifier id)
4. Install the new server with the option of additional server, using the new server id that we got from step 2 and also setup to replicate from the old server but we couldn't finish the server setup since the system prompt error message "your address book does not contain any cross certificates capable of authenticating the server"
How do we proceed from here?
Are we doing the correct thing?