Fred Schnittke 3.Mar.10 09:43 AM a Web browser Domino Server 6.0.3 Windows 2003
Hi, we have this problem:
- Domlog gets too big and needs to be compacted.
- Can't compact it unless you shut down http.
- Shut down http on schedule, but it won't shut down because of this:
"Waiting for session to finish: Session State [Processing Request] Session ID [####]"
- Use NSD.exe -kill to kill domino (also on schedule), but that doesn't work either.
- Have to wake up early most mornings to reboot server.
Can anyone tell me how (preferably using domlog database) I can find out which authenticated user that Session ID belongs to? Then maybe I can start some trouble shooting. Note that these hung sessions are not running agents.