FORUM PLAN UPDATE: Date revision: This forum will remain open to new posts and responses until December 1, 2018. (After that date, you will still be able to view and search the forum.) Also, we're taking a second look at the best place to host future conversation. For now, keep using this forum, and stay tuned for more news.
What kind of permission have you changed?
I tried almost everything:
- upgrade Domino and Traveler on the latest version (Domino 8.5.3FP2 IF1, Traveler 22.214.171.124)
- set permissions on /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/res to 777
- set permissions on /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/res/it_IT.UTF-8 (LANG=it_IT.UTF-8) to 777
- set permission on /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/res/it_IT.UTF-8/*.res to 777
- set permission on /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/cvs310.res to 777
- /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/cvs310.res and /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/res/it_IT.UTF-8 /cvs310.res not null and sum value 34709 (see IBM reference 1260345)
- I moved Domino from CentOS 5.6 x86 to RHEL 6.3 x86 and nothing changed.
When something try to convert Notes Rich Text format to MIME I got
- CVS: Not initialized" error
- ccCVSOpenSession() > CVS: Not initialized
- CHInitCVSSession> CVS: Not initialized
- OCInitCVSSession> CVS: Not initialized
If someone has some suggestion please let me know, thanks.
Feedback response number WEBB8Y9MXG created by Tasslehoff Burrfoot on 09/18/2012