IBM Lotus Notes/Domino 8.5 Forum (includes Lotus Notes Traveler)
What kind of permission have you changed?
I tried almost everything:
- upgrade Domino and Traveler on the latest version (Domino 8.5.3FP2 IF1, Traveler 22.214.171.124)
- set permissions on /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/res to 777
- set permissions on /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/res/it_IT.UTF-8 (LANG=it_IT.UTF-8) to 777
- set permission on /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/res/it_IT.UTF-8/*.res to 777
- set permission on /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/cvs310.res to 777
- /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/cvs310.res and /opt/ibm/lotus/notes/85030/linux/res/it_IT.UTF-8 /cvs310.res not null and sum value 34709 (see IBM reference 1260345)
- I moved Domino from CentOS 5.6 x86 to RHEL 6.3 x86 and nothing changed.
When something try to convert Notes Rich Text format to MIME I got
- CVS: Not initialized" error
- ccCVSOpenSession() > CVS: Not initialized
- CHInitCVSSession> CVS: Not initialized
- OCInitCVSSession> CVS: Not initialized
If someone has some suggestion please let me know, thanks.
Feedback response number WEBB8Y9MXG created by Tasslehoff Burrfoot on 09/18/2012