- I delete cache.ndk regularly, but haven't since the last time this happened. I'll try it again.
- I didn't think of this. Losing the workspace is a non-trivial event, given the many dozens of icons I have on it. I'll see if anything short of reinstall fixes it first.
- Replication is already disabled.
- Didn't think of this, either. I do this all the time on the server, but not on the client.
- I'd really like to avoid reinstalling. I've reinstalled this four times already and I've no faith that a fifth one will A) fix the problem or B) not create *other* problems. But if FP1 is out and I have no choice perhaps I'll clean install that.
- Thanks again...
Feedback response number WEBB7V8LQA created by David Gilmore on 08/24/2009