ID Vault Issue, when deleting primary id vault server
There is a ID vault issue when deleting the primary ID vault server in the ID vault configuration. This can happen in case of decommissioning old servers, and one of the sever to go is their primary ID vault server.
Steps to reproduce the issue, begin with 2 servers in the same Notes domain.
1. Setup ID Vault on Server1 and configure Server1 as the initially primary Vault server.
2. Register 2 Notes users so the IDs are in the Vault.
3. Setup a server2.
4. Create a replica from the ID Vault DB on Server2.
5. Configure Server2 as the new primary Vault Server in the Vault configuration.
6. Remove Server1 in the Vault configuration because of a server decomission. Then shutdown Domino Server1.
7. Try to register a new user -> it will fail because Server1 is not in the Vault configuration anymore.
8. Try to reset a password for an existing user -> -> it will fail, because Server1 is not in the Vault config anymore. It shows an error dialog: "Either the certificates issuers or the certificates subjects don't match"
Feedback response number WEBB8U4A54 created by Jan Ofiara on 05/08/2012