Here's the steps I used to make one of my more mobile based "apps" in Domino work on the Jasonette framework:
1. Sign up for "MacInTheCloud" if you don't already have a macbook with the XCode editor.
2. Open the XCode editor, select a "clone an existing project" and point to this github: https://github.com/Jasonette/JASONETTE-iOS.git
3. Open the "document...\Jasonette-iOS\app\Jasonette.xcworkspace
4. Download the json file: https://www.pnp360.net/hybrid.json YOu can replace the "https://www.pnp360.net/smdb.nsf" location to replace with your own db, or you can leave it as it for now to see how it works in the simulator.
5. You'll end up putting the modified "hybrid.json" file into your Domino server's "data\domino\html" directory.
6. Back in XCode, under the Jasonette...\Config...\settings.plist, change the url to "https://www.pnp360.net/hybrid.json" or to your own .json file.
7. Run the simulator after selecting the iphone version you want to test on and click the play button.
That's about it. That'll let you see how it works. My smdb is just a standard web based .nsf. Pretty cool stuff. I'm excited.
Feedback number WEBBB5V25N created by Tim B. Williams on 10/24/2018