|When a View/Page/Form etc. is opened over the web, Domino uses the browser's accept-language header to determine how to display dates, times, numbers, and various strings such as "Today", "Yesterday", etc.|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a form
2. Add a computed-for-display field with a formula of: @Text(@Today; "S3")
3. Add a computed-for-display field with a formula of: @Now
4. Save the form
5. Change your browser's language to en-us (English - United States).
6. Open the form in a browser. You will see the English word "Today" and a US-formatted date/time. The mouseover text on the buttons will be English text as well.
7. Change your browser's language to ru-ru (Russian).
8. Open the form in a browser. You will see the Russian word "Сегодня" and a Russian-formatted date/time. The mouseover text on the buttons, though, will still be English text.
Feedback number ECBS7HGNF6 created by Erik C. Brooks on 09/22/2019