Thanks for your feedback about the future of this forum. We still want to shift future discussions to the dW Answers forum; however, to keep the knowledge in this current forum readily available, it will be retained as a read-only resource. After July 14, 2018, you won't be able to create new posts or responses, but you will still be able to access all existing content.
We recognize that it can be difficult to adjust to new tools and platforms. Here are a few notes that may help with the transition to dW Answers:
- As noted in our previous forum plan post, dW Answers tags help you filter and follow posts, so you can focus on the content you're interested in. The "notes," "domino," "lotusnotes," and "xpages" tags will probably be most helpful.
- When you sign in to dW Answers with your IBMid, the Tags menu gives you several options:
- All tags shows you an extensive list of available tags. You can search for tags on that page, and when you click a tag, you are shown a page with all questions that use that tag.
- Tags I follow shows you a list of tags you are following. Again, clicking a tag shows you a page with all questions marked with that tag. To follow another tag, hover over it and then click "+Follow".
- Questions with tags I follow takes you directly to a list of questions marked with any of the tags you follow.
- Bookmark specific pages. As you navigate in dW Answers, you'll notice that the page URLs change. When you click a tag, the URL changes to include the tag (for example, "https://developer.ibm.com/answers/topics/notes/"). You can bookmark these URLs to go straight to the pages you want; and of course you can also share the URLs with others.
- dW Answers also features "spaces," which are essentially tag groupings. Choose Spaces > See all spaces > Collaboration to see and use all the available IBM Collaboration Solutions tags and questions, including those for Notes and Domino and several others.
- Getting help:
- For general questions about how dW Answers works, try the FAQ.
- For help on specific topics, post a question with the tag "dw-answers-help".
- If all else fails, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to assist you.
Again, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate the strength of your involvement with Notes and Domino.
Feedback number WEBBAZ4GD4 created by LDD Webmaster on 05/25/2018