We are having intermittent issues with several of our databases locking up. These databases are used to store deleted documents from our primary application databases.
When this happens:
- LotusScript agents fail when trying to reference the database (from another database in this case), with an error of "Unable to open Name and Address Book (%s), due to error '%e'".
- The Notes Client cannot open the database
- Fixup will not run on the database. "This database is currently in use by another person or process, and cannot be accessed at this time."
- Windows ProcessMon reports handles to the database by nserver.exe and nclrepl.exe when this is happening. No other databases show the cluster replicator with a handle. Seems like a lock by the cluster replicator.
- The server does not run anit-virus software, and as stated above - no other software has a handle on the file.
Any ideas or thoughts on how to track this down?