Thanks Brian for your concern.
I should give more details on my request :
- My client is not connected to a server.
- At some time, I realize that one document has not been sent and is still in my SMTP box.
NB : at the time now, I have deleted that message. Would I have found that SMTPDSNDeliveryStatus item in the document properties ?
- I have a message at the bottom of my screen saying that there is a problem sending mail, but no details.
- There is NOTHING in my local log db about it.
- There is NOTHING in my text console about it.
I cannot understand why I get no information at all about a possible problem and further more no detail information at all in my log.
What could I do to get any message next time.
Thanks for your answer.