The following customer courses are now available in the LotusLive wiki:
-Configuring and administering LotusLive Notes in a Service-only environment
-Configuring and administering LotusLive Notes in a Hybrid environment
Benefits of publishing these courses in the LotusLive wiki:
- The course exercises are translatable on the fly.
- Each individual exercise in each course is searchable in the LotusLive wiki, search engines such as Google, and the IBM Support Portal
- The exercises are taggable to further enhance searches.
- Versatility of course content
- Course exercises are represented not only in their original course format, but also as individual wiki articles.
- You can still take the courses, from start to finish, using the step-by-step instructions for configuration, administration, and end user tasks associated with LotusLive Notes.
- Individual exercises show up in search results:
- Allows you to find quick answers to specific questions, outside of taking formal course
- Exercises contain troubleshooting tips that can aid in solving problems you encounter
When you click the desired course in the navigator, a table of contents opens on the left, displaying the course lessons and exercises.
Ellen Tiberi | 18 November 2011 10:40:12 AM ET | | Comments (0)