|This document contains links to technical support documents for IBM Lotus Quickr, ones that are frequently requested or identified by IBM as valuable for the time period covered by this notification.|
|Announcing IBM Technical Support Chat |
You can now chat with Lotus Technical Support for your PMRs. In addition to phone and e-mail, IBM Lotus support now offers online Technical Support Chat capability as another way you can communicate with the IBM Lotus support engineer assigned to your PMR. For more information and steps, refer to IBM Technical Support Chat.
Security risk with fix available
A security vulnerability affecting all Lotus Web Content Management, WebSphere Portal Server, and Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal installations has been identified and a fix delivered. We strongly recommend that you take immediate steps to address this vulnerability by following the steps in "Security Risk with Fix Available: Web Content Management login page vulnerable to cross site scripting attacks, also affects WebSphere Portal and Quickr services for WebSphere Portal" (#1421469).
|Lotus Quickr services for Lotus Domino |
1. Is Lotus Quickr services for Lotus Domino supported with Windows 7? (#1413534)
Current versions of Lotus Quickr are not supported with Microsoft Windows 7.
2. Notes user running Lotus Quickr connector receives 'Invalid or non-existent document' when attempting to reply to mail (#1402800)
When attempting to reply to mail, a Notes user running a Lotus Quickr connector receives the following error: "Invalid or non-existent document".
3. Does Lotus Quickr services for Domino support FIPS 140-2? (#1409074)
Describes the version and requriements necessary to have FIPS 140-2 support with Lotus Quickr services for Lotus Domino.
4. How to configure Lotus Quickr to not display File Sharing component (#1312690)
You want to configure the Standard version of IBM Lotus Quickr services for Lotus Domino so that the File link does not appear at the top of the pages, because the file sharing component is not required for your current setup.
5. Lotus Quickr Connectors fail to install for Notes multi-user install (#1297397)
When the Notes client is installed as a multi-user configuration, then the Lotus Quickr Connector will not install the Connector for Notes.
6. Mail sent to a place is not displaying in the Index folder (#1233407)
Mail sent to a place is delivered but does not display in the "Index" folder."
Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal
1. Fix Pack 1 - IBM Lotus Quickr services for IBM WebSphere Portal version 126.96.36.199 (#4024829)
Release 188.8.131.52 (fix pack 1) is a rollup of fixes since release 8.1.1. was released. The Lotus Quickr server must be at version 8.1.1 to install release 184.108.40.206.
2. Upgrade of Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal requires DB2 bind command (#1419609)
When the DB2 server configured with Lotus Quickr is upgraded to any fix pack level, then the DB2 server must bind the db2schema.bnd file to the Quickr database(s). This problem will most likely be encountered during an upgrade.
3. Lotus Quickr (Portal) links pasted into Office documents do not open when clicked (#1413482)
Copying a Lotus Quickr (Portal) place, content, or document link and pasting it into a Microsoft Office application, such as Word or Excel, opens the authentication screen. After the user logs in, the IBM WebSphere Portal/Lotus Quickr home page is loaded instead of the linked content.
4. Configuring IBM Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal 220.127.116.11 to use Oracle (#1392466)
Steps for configuring IBM Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal to use Oracle
5. Can you allow anonymous users to access a place in Lotus Quickr services for Portal? (#1315165)
An enhancement request has been submitted to allow anonymous users as place members in Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal.
6. Unable to use "move to" or "copy to" for document in Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal (#1287008)
When using a Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal place, you receive an error "Object required" when you move or copy a library document to a different folder.
7. Configuring Tivoli Access Manager and WebSeal reverse proxy setup with Lotus Quickr (#1283679)
Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal was tested in a Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) WebSeal environment. In this setup, TAM handles authentication and access control while WebSeal acts as the reverse proxy server.
8. Moving IBM Lotus Quickr places between server environments
Summary: Most IBM Lotus Quickr customers have development, stage, and production server environments. This article explains how to move Quickr places between these different environments.
|The Featured Documents pages for Lotus Quickr contain the contents of this notification, along with a list of Continual Favorites, documents that continually prove useful to Lotus Quickr administrators and users.|
Consumability experience survey
|Would you help us by responding to the consumability survey for the latest version of the products you work with? |
Go to http://www.ibm.com/survey/oid/wsb.dll/studies/consumabilitywebform.htm?icodeúQ
Please plan 30 minutes to respond. You do not need to identify yourself or your company. This is an opportunity to influence future releases of our products and to save you time by helping to make our systems easier to use.
Here are links to other ways that you can access IBM Lotus Quickr support information on the Web:
Jeanmarie White | 11 March 2010 12:25:12 PM ET | | Comments (0)